Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
Hi, my name is Erik and my girlfriend's name is Emily. We have known each other for 4 years and always had an interest in one another. I am in the Air Force and stationed in Colorado, She goes to school in Michigan and we are only able to see each other once every few months. She is great, our personalities match very well and I simply love her. We are both committed to this relationship and take out time in our day to make sure we communicate every day. What do you think our problems may be?

Answer
The problems may be from getting out of her comfort zone into a land she doesn't know, a school she doesn't know, a relationship she isn't sure of, distance from all things familiar and fear of losing her present status in school.  if you really love her, commit to spending leave with her.  If it is really clicking, speak honestly of the future and dig deep to understand her fears and reassure her you are on her side and you want her dreams to be your dreams and figure out practically how it can work....if you move to a future together and get married.  Good luck!

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic