Psychics/Long-distance relationship meant to be?

Question
Stephanie May 3, 1990, I have been with my boyfriend Dustin, September 27, 1988 since November 24, 2011.  Recently I got offered a job in Florida, while we were living in Texas, and I agreed to take it, seeing as how it was such an amazing opportunity for me.  I moved to Florida, but my boyfriend remained in Texas until I can get on my feet.  Now that I'm here, however, he's telling me about how he doesn't want to move to Florida, but that he doesn't want to break up.  We're madly in love with each other, and he's even given me a relationship ring to show that.  I guess I just want to know if he'll decide to come here, because I can't picture my life without him.  Please let me know.  Thank you.

Answer
Numerology wise you are a long term pron to be life partner couple. also he is not able to let go of you because in his nature it takes him ages to plan and manifest changes and that goes toward relationship as well.
also I know you are able to wait for him until he make it toward your direction.
so all left for me was to check if he is going to move to Florida and when and unfortunately it seem that his attachment to his current location or any ties he has there is stronger then his will of power and he is not going to make such move at all. I then checked the tarot about if you will move back closer to him and saw that its not sure as there are strong chances someone else will appear in your life within two months and you might change your mind about your relationship with Dustin . so what I suggest is to keep this relationship as they are and just let Dustin  know that choosing to keep away from you might cost him your relationship , after all if he loves you so much as he said you should come first priority and not his other attachments and if he cant make that change he might have to let go.

Psychics

Inbal