Psychics/Lost my friend and lover

Question
Hi, I am hoping you can give me some insight. On Dec 30th, I sent a text to my boyfriend who lives in another state. I knew it would anger him, but I was just trying to heal from very hurtful things he said to me in the past year, when we were physically together. I simply wanted an apology. Some 13 days later, boxes of my property which were stored at his home, showed up on my doorstep. There was no note, and I have still not heard a word in 26 days. I can not tell you the depth of hurt I feel. We have known each other 34 years. Do you see this being a permanent condition? I miss him so, but do not feel I should call him. My name is Sherry (2/21/63) and his is David (3/23/60) Thank you for your help.

Answer
I am a bit puzzled here , you have much feelings to this guy so you send him a text to make him angry, after he has been insulting toward you? this does not sound like love or life friendship and the result are a relationship of many ups and down between the two of you for a while now, he is a bit dramatic always and you are impatient and dramtic yourself and your driving each other crazy, not to mention the fact that he is not keeping too loyal these days unless of course its not cheating since you are not together again. I suggest this is way too much drama sweety you can find a more mature bf then this. take your distance and if he wants to keep friends let him do the first step, he did not forget you so who knows? with the way he change his mode all is possible but certainly its not a must you will have him in your life.  

Psychics

Inbal