Psychics/love

Question
Will cheri 11/27/1981 female and jeremy 05/20/1980 male get back together or do i move on

Answer
Hi Jeremy, I got the 8 of Cups with that question. It looks like you will be walking on. It also looks like you won't be leaving much behind in the way of emotions either. You're keeping all your cards so-to-speak. It looks like you both shared a lot of experiences, but you seem to be the one to leave the memories behind, as she will always remember. I guess she's just that type of person who probably also saves momentos of vacations, holidays, birthdays, ect...
Somehow she feels like she's builing some kind of foundation by her life's experiences, which is interesting. I'm a little rusty right now because I haven't read in a while, so let me know how I did. Thanks for your question--Marie

Psychics

Marie