dob 01-30-79 female my question is i have friend demiko8-27-88 we were suppose to meet for new years eve to bring in the new years  he sttod me up saying he fell asleep was he with another woman

He was with multiple people and I did not feel that he fell asleep. I felt he was at a party of some sorts and I do not feel he is the best choice for you to date. He is a nice person and I am sure you and he would be fine together but you clash a lot when it comes to personalities and I think you deserve someone who can treat you better.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.