Hi my name is mary dob 3-12-87, will I find my soulmate in the near future? Please help in need of love

3-4 years time

Edit after rating, and sadness.... a song comes to mind "I need love, love, Ooh, ease my mind. And I need to find time. Someone to call mine; My mama said you can't hurry love. No, you'll just have to wait. She said love don't come easy. But it's a game of give and take. You can't hurry love. No, you'll just have to wait. Just trust in a good time, no matter how long it takes" In the meantime, why don't you work on loving yourself, and by loving yourself, you can shorten the time, better to do the work now than later.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there