Psychics/Love

Question
HI,Just hoping you can help me with your insight.They is a guy call Dominic we have know each other since we were young and we been good friend for a very longtime.He asked me a few time to marry him but i always think his joking,so i kinder play it down,my que is do you feel this year we would end up dating properly and end up been more ...
Caroline 04/07/1978
Dominic 21/01/1978

Thanks

Answer
Caroline, this all really depends on you , he is actually not joking but you've never given him any indication that you would be romantically interested in him that he just now brushes it off to being just his problem and nothing you would ever consider with him. I think if romance is something you want from him it would be your turn to show him you truly do see him as the perfect man.  

Psychics

psychichelper