My love life has been very rough; every time I think I found "The One", he just turns out to be the complete opposite of what I wanted. I broke up with my last boyfriend in late November. He has hurt me in so many ways and I don't know why I still have some feelings for him. He has been getting therapy but I don't know if it's really working. Would it be worth it for me to stick around or would I be better off dating someone else? I feel like my time is running out; I don't want to have kids when I'm too old. Thanks so much for your time, I value anything you tell me. 

My name: Jessy
DOB: January 2, 1986

Ex boyfriend: Robert
DOB: April 23, 1987

no need to wait for Robert as this is not a match for you and will not work however numerology suggest maybe you are not sure about which partner you want and then you compromise for your wishes too fast, I suggest some time out on your own to make it clear for yourself what sort of partner you want in your life so you will have good idea whom you are not going to be with and then of course have the patience to let them become who you want them to be because no one come perfect match straight from the beginning.
as for babies you are not in a race and you can always consider having the baby on your own if you feel it a must but this should not be the reason of having a partner because these days you can get fertile without a partner as well

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site