Psychics/Marriage

Question
Will husband sal 7/22/72 and me denise 3/6/69 stay together and have a happy marriage with sal being faithful and honet forever or will we get divorced

Answer
divorce or whether you stay together depends on the actions you both take. in the future, I feel if you understand that feelings are still there, that the relationship can be transformed to a new level. It feels Denise that your feelings for Sal just needed a reality check, as it's evolving to a different level if you let it, is there a need of material possessions from you?  Sal still has feelings for you, but he's not sure if you're reciprocating. honest communication will help soothe things.

Psychics

Gipsy