Psychics/meditation-visualization

Question
Hello im lina grace I'm very new in meditation. Some meditation require visualization or imagination of light and so. i have a problem on doing that, what should i do?

Answer
Meditation isn't psychic in any way, but I would recommend setting up a candle, and looking at the flame.  Close your eyes, and try to see the flame in your mind, then open them again to look at it, and compare.  This should help develop your visualization skills.

You can also do this with simpler things - picture a circle, then a sphere, then a tennis ball, then an apple.  Add details as you get better at visualization.

Psychics

Winged Wolf