Psychics/Past life

Question
hello im lina grace mari, female, from bataan, philippines , dob 10/30/89 in pasig city philippines, i have bark brown eyes, long and black hair, fair skin, 5'5 height, and average body i would like to ask about my past life.
1.) who am i before?
2.)do i have a happy life in my past?
3.)and i would like to know if i was in to magick before? because i have pentagram symbol in my both palm Thanks Godbless you

Answer
As this is in the question pool, I'm answering.

The best person I can recommend for past life readings is Cassandra Eason

Cassandra majored in psychology, and contributed to  several articles on this in the Sunday Telegraph. She's published several books and lectured in UK universities on the paranormal. And she's a white witch :) She's down to earth and you soon understand how wise she is. And she charges a low fee, because she has a heart of gold.

Psychics

Gipsy