Psychics/Please guide on career

Question
QUESTION: Dear Inbal,

i was working for the government till July 2012.  I left that job on 31 July 12.

I am now looking forward to take up a job.

May i request you to kindly guide me regarding what kind of work i could get and when.

Please also guide on my gifts, and faults to be corrected and how to develop psychic abilities.

I thank you in anticipation

with prayers, best wishes and regards

prasad

ANSWER: kindly read my profile here, and modify your question not forgetting to provide with your name and birth date and one question. thanks

QUESTION: Dear Inbal,

Thank You for your kind reply. i knew i could trsut you with answers to my dilemma regarding career

my name is M V M Prasad ( Expanded name is...VENKATA MALLIKARJUNA PRASAD) thats an indian name....

i was born 12 december 1965 at 23 19 at a place called srisailam in andhrapradesh, india.

Kindly guide me regarding my next career

Thank you for your kindness

prayers

prasad

Answer
Dear Prasad,

according to your numerology you will be doing good in any teaching position possible as you can be a very good teacher specially when comes to young kids
the tarot suggested that if you are not happy with your current career maybe change of location will help you get a better job so my advise would be to check if you can apply for work not only close to your current resident but also in other cities.
I wish you all the best
p.s. In regard to develop psychic abilities I think you live in India a great land which offer great spiritual practice with many methods, why not attend some teachings and see if you can connect with one of the many great teachers there an follow their method to develop spiritual connection and from there , the more  you practice the more your psychic abilities will get stronger.  

Psychics

Inbal