Psychics/Possibility of demons or unclean spirits

Question
Hi Jude, I'm writing you because you're christian. I am also , and had a few questions for you if it's ok. I've been playing with tarot cards and talking to psychics since i was 15yrs old. I'm 30yrs now, born Jan. 11 1983. Im wondering if it's possible that delving so much into the occult i have allowed in demons or unclean spirits? Do you see this? I often have bad or strange dreams. And even had a psychic telling me in one dream that i would die within 4yrs in an accident and to pick out something pretty to wear. I think she was possibly referring to for my funeral. I have been completely filled with the Holy Spirit before, and it was better than any other experience I've ever had on earth. It lasted around 3 days. Please tell me truthfully what you're feeling for me and what i need to do to return back to Jesus and his blessings again. Thanks so much and God Bless You

Answer
Hi Sophia:
I think what the psychic told you about an accident is a bunch of crap.  The problem with playing with metaphysics, tarot cards, leaning on psychic advice etc., is that it's not God-centered and it neither fulfills you or is 100% accurate. Only God knows what is in our hearts and minds and ONLY HE knows the future.  I believe may be in order for God to draw near to you, you must draw nigh to God.  Start by saying a prayer and asking Him into your heart and for help with your bad dreams and to cleanse your sins and all the negative influences in your life.  Then go to church weekly where you feel comfortable giving praise and make new spiritual friends there.  You will be surprised how much this will help.  Morning meditations are important as well.  Make sure you get up at least 20 minutes early and read some scripture or Biblical devotion followed with a prayer.  I think if you do things things you will find they help.  God never leaves us--often we go through mountain peaks and then valleys, but the peaks are always there.  You cannot rely on your feelings or emotions--you have to rely on your faith.  Good luck and God bless you!  

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic