Psychics/Possibility of Motherhood

Hi Inbal, my name is Sophia born Jan.11 1983 and my boyfriend of nearly 2yrs is Marcelino born Dec.25 1979. Please tell me if i will ever have children with him? I wanted to write you after i read your response to the last question, because i also have polycystic ovary syndrome and am overweight. Please ler me know if it is in my destiny to ever be a mother and if it should be with my current boyfriend. He very much wants children and so do I. Thank you so much for your help!

Numerology wise it is very likely that you and your bf will have a baby most likely baby girl and also the best times to try are all the days starting your coming birth date of 2013 and until his birth date of 2013 meaning from January to February. However I must mention here that the potential of such event numerology wise can and is blocked in the case of physical issue .
On that note I would advise you that you try your best to lose some weight because imagine how it will it be to try and carry your weight plus a nine month stomach on your legs and spine, the thought of it can bring only extra risks to yours and your baby health. you must take in consideration that whatever you eat the baby will eat with you and only for that to put order on your eating habits. tarot also suggested that if you work for it and try to treat yourself better there are chances by september this year you will be pregnant. you are strong being , put some confidence in yourself and fix your body toward that experience. much success.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site