Psychics/Will I get pregnant in 2013?

Hi Inbal, I have Been ttc for almost 2 yrs and after many treatments we finally fell pregnant in oct only to then miscarry in Nov. this was our first and completely devastating.. We tried again this month but no luck and now out of no where my thyroid is all messed up from hormones they had me on & now I might have to have my gallbladder out soon- soo bummed! But before this happened we decided it was time for a break from treatments. I was only going to continue Accupuncture, but now I am really loosing faith that this is ever going to happen for us. I turn 30 next month and would love to fall pregnant this year!! Do you see it happening for us? My husbands name is Jonathan (DOB 8/3/83) and my name is Ida (DOB-2/27/83) we are classified as unknown infertility and I truly believe all the meds are now causing my body to go haywire & would like to maybe give this a shot naturally once I am 1000% healthy again.. I have never had any health issues ever

Numerology raise more issue beside fertility that are regard to your daily relationship with him however if there is a chance for this to happen (and according to the tarot there is slight chance for pregnancy) it will most likely happen between his coming birth date of 2013 and yours after it at August 2013 and it should be baby boy, it would be good if you seek some help for him maybe some supplment and do periodically sperm check . I sgget also if you go natural to seek the help of a person who is expert of Chinese method of healing according to the five elements I saw cases where it supported pregnancy . good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site