Psychics/Is this my psychic ability?

Hi Michael, my name is Shaquetta have question. But first I would like to tell you I have been using a pendulum and tarot cards to aid me in ruff times. I always had visions. But one night was up all night then then next night as i trying to sleep I am seeing symbols and small pictures. People around me is tell me it has to will using tarot card and pendulums that after while our mind just make up things. I would have looked further into it but my friend told it was a bunch of Huey so I put the tarot cards away.

What I found out using the pendulum is that I may be getting married in two years to a guy name Jacob, whom I met at Pulaski. Recently I have asked him on a date and he said yes! Sometimes I find it hard to believe that this is going happen because I have loss my faith in psychics. Could you turn me in the right direction about all of this? Will my predictions come true?

As this is in the question pool, I'm answering.

Please provide Jacob's birth year and yours - and remember that the future changes according to the choices both of you make - nothing is set in stone. It's all about Free Will - destiny points the way, but what happens next is up to the both of you. Please advice if you're both in a relationship together or simply dating.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there