Dear Maam I am sorry I am no good at the internet   

My potential good friend's name is Mari, May 1, 1980 New Mexico
My name is Julia (friend's call me Julie), April 10, 1965 Houston, Texas

Any guidance on how to develop this friendship is appreciated.

Mary and you are very similar to each other in nature, she is very sensitive person very tied to her own mother and a bit child like but very charming also and you are very mature very maternal and very sensitive as well, both of you having issue with discussing your emotions in public and usually takes some time to trust others. being both of you very sensitive you must feel like you are speaking the same language and indeed your numerology suggest maybe in your past life you already met each other once. but as for this life time it seem that your friendship will work the best as long as there is distance between the two of you and I am not sure her mother will support this friendship easily it is not sure that you will get to spend time together any time soon although she seem to admire you already.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site