Psychics/Will our relationship last?

Question
"I have recently moved to Austrailia from Ireland for a year, leaving behind my boyfriend of 18 months, Joe (male) (DOB 22nd July 1982). We've agreed to stay together and faithful. I've only been here 7 weeks and I already feel like we are drifting apart. Are we going to stay together and is he the man I'm going to marry?
Thank you.
Tara (female)
DOB 8th August 1985"

Answer
Emotionally , your boyfriend loves you and he is happy you are doing things for yourself and he is totally commited to waiting for you. However this has been hard.. at first it was easier but now his emotions have hit a snag and his missing you is overwhelming him so he is keeping his distance right now. I think you will move passed this tough zone. You love each other to keep this going.

Psychics

psychichelper