Psychics/sadness

Question
female born 27 April 1963 England My life seems full of despair for the future Born one of 4 children to a drunken violent father and a mother who only seemed to do the basics. Recently cut ties with parents as they continue to hurt me. Married to a good man but no passion or sexual desire there for many years. I have 2 grown up children who i have fantastic relationship with no issues there. A special man in my background but its complicated. My job is ok but really just pays the bills. No great desire to be rich on money terms. I am just going through the motions. Is this it for me as i feel empty.

Answer
That and thank you for contacting I'm so sorry to hear about your sadness but honestly this is not the way that Genlyte meant to be there is actually so much more waiting out there for you but I feel throughout your life you have faith in the couple bad turns
You smile on the outside of your face the other but inside there's so much going on loneliness emptiness you feel as if you're missing something just not sure what exactly it is you have trouble sleeping at night because there is a lot of things going on spiritually

The things I feel for you on hard to explain through email so I'm going to give you my website come to the home page and click to chat live I will give you a reading for no charge ask for Michael

Www.Futureinsightadvice.com

Psychics

michael