Psychics/Spirit Guide

hello my dob 10/30/89 i would like to know the name of persons who are watching over me or with me guiding me? so that i could thank and pray or call for their names

Hello Lina Grace,

Thank you for your question. The answer will maybe not be to your liking but please let me explain and then I hope you will feel a deeper level of understanding in relation to your question.

I think, form your question, you don’t need me to go into the whole things about life existing other than in physical form – you seem to have that part well sorted.
The thing I can help you with is with the nature of the two realities – the physical one and the non-physical one. It is very understandable and very tempting to imagine non-physical reality as somehow like here. I don’t think we have a specific word for this, when we attribute human qualities to ‘God’ we call is anthropomorphism – this is not the right word here but it’s in the right direction.

When we are in physical form we are restricted by certain things – not least the physical laws of the universe (gravity, electromagneticism, thermodynamics are the three big ones).  We are in a certain time space reality (this is only one of them actually) and we are further restricted by 3 dimensions (up/down, left/right and forward/backward).  From a non-physical perspective none of this applies – there are no specific restrictions. After we leave these physical forms we return to our natural state of pure, positive, conscious intelligence (albeit evolved and expanded due to our physical experience).

Now, in physical form we must name things. Naming is one of the primary principles that distinguishes our human species – the animals on our planet have evolved entirely different systems of identification and recognition. We name things. We know what something is because we attribute a sound to it that is a concensus and can be taught. If you point to a cup and say ‘cup’ then there are millions of people on the planet who would agree with you and understand you. People are given names for concensus and identification purposes and we also have a system of words to describe certain people we deem ‘relatives’.

When we leave this physical format – all of this becomes obsolete. Names have no meaning – there are none since we are part of a collective evolving intelligence, we are conscious and individual – but from our place of knowing speech and naming have no context – there is just all-knowing conscious expanding intelligence. Let’s take my parents as an example. Once we are all gone from here I will know them consciously and intelligently and completely – but they wont be ‘mum and dad’, I will not need to recognize them , I will know fully the history of my connection from a time in physical form but I won’t be calling them anything – there are no names since there are no mouths to speak them and no bodies to recognize and no lack of knowledge that makes it necessary anyway.

So …. After all that! Those that you feel are connected to you in your physical experience are there indeed. The will be those people with whom you have had specific connections with while they were in physical form. They invariably come forth into our physical conscious experience as collective intelligence – it’s not like you can summon or contact one person and have a private chat. You can and should talk to those whom you wish to be in contact with – from their perspective of  pure intelligence they know you mean them specifically. What name you give them is entirely your choice – it matter not one little bit – whatever you feel you would like to call them – there is just no name ‘out there’ somewhere for you to discover.
If I were in your shoes I would want to have fun with this. I would wait for a time when I was feeling really good and comfortable and then I would relax my mind into wanting to contact those who have left their physical experience. I would literally see what words or names evolve in my mind and then I would select one with joy. It matter not what the name is – it only matters that it is meaningful to you.

I’m sure this is not the answer that you were anticipating but it’s the most accurate answer you could get and I hope it has given you a chance to see things from a slightly different perspective – and one that serves you well in your own life experiences. Please also accept my very best wishes and Salamat po, Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.