Psychics/undecided

Question
Nicholas pattillo from my past has return, but im undecided how the relationship is going to go. can you tell me? PLEASE & THANKYOU. he was born march 10,1993 & i was born december 2,1992. my name is chundra harris

Answer
Within you I feel hope in the very fact that Nicholas has returned, within him I feel the need to start with a clean slate. But within the relationship itself, I feel the need to really reflect on what happened before the break-up happened, why it happened, what didn't work, what should have worked, is it going to happen realistically. I feel the need Chundra for you to really focus on your highest good instead of straight away jumping yippee Nicholas has returned... If you do not spend this time really reflecting before starting another relationship, with him or otherwise, things can come to a standstill in the future.

Psychics

Gipsy