Psychics/Will my boyfriend and I be together forever?

My name is Paige and my birthday is December 5, 1994.  My boyfriend Andrew's birthday is November 1, 1993.  We have been dating for about 18 months, and we are very in love.  But we go to two different colleges and we are a long distance relationship.  There have been lots of ups and downs, but we love each other so much.  We have our babies' names picked out.  However, I really miss having a sex life - I'm worried if I never try anyone else, I'll regret not experimenting when we're old and married.  Still, I can't imagine being with anyone else.  Will my boyfriend and I be together forever and get married?

you are allowed to experience and try dating other guys as it is not sure you are going to marry him or even live together forever and there are strong chances you are not. in such young age it is way too early to be engaged for long terms especially in a long term relationship that isolate you and him from social life and the joy of youth and while considering this relationship are not going to last for ever it is time to chose to be only good friends until you are ready and able to live together and if you were meant to be together and I am wrong you will always have time to manifest it later

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site