Psychics/Career

Question
Hi there! I went to school for Human Resources, but I can't seem to find any work in the field. I don't know if this is because it has been a few months, but I'm not sure if I'm as interested in it as I was before. Will I find a job in that field soon or will it be another?

Answer
Hi, Kristina,

I see you in a more financial-oriented position . . . and I think there will be a lot more HR-type interaction than in most financial jobs, so it looks like a perfect fit for you. I'm feeling some resistance to this because of a lack of confidence with numbers or just thinking it's going to be boring — but there is much more to it, and you really can do it.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe