Hi there! I went to school for Human Resources, but I can't seem to find any work in the field. I don't know if this is because it has been a few months, but I'm not sure if I'm as interested in it as I was before. Will I find a job in that field soon or will it be another?

Hi, Kristina,

I see you in a more financial-oriented position . . . and I think there will be a lot more HR-type interaction than in most financial jobs, so it looks like a perfect fit for you. I'm feeling some resistance to this because of a lack of confidence with numbers or just thinking it's going to be boring — but there is much more to it, and you really can do it.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.