Hi Nancy,

I've been putting in a lot of hours and effort into my present job for the past couple of years. Do you see a promotion coming my way anytime soon?

I'd appreciate any insight you're able to share with me about my career prospects with this company.

Thanks for your time and help with my reading. My DOB is 17 January 1970.

Hi, Lilian,

You have indeed worked hard, and you are good at what you do. However, two factors are emerging here. It feels like you may have been expecting too much too soon — not because you don't deserve it, but because this company is agonizingly slow to recognize and reward good workers. I think they are especially blind to the contributions of women. The other factor is that others at work are sensing your resentment over not being recognized or valued, and this could end up working against you. If you stay with this company, I think it will be at least another couple of years before a promotion comes your way, and that has more to do with the company and its dynamics than with you. You have much to offer, though — don't get discouraged!

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.