Psychics/Career/life path/ financial?

Question
would love to receive any insights you may receive whether related or unrelated to my current life path/career/financial situations or what ever the guides feel i need to know at this time. thank you!  
Laura, DOB: November 11, 1962, Born Bamburg, Germany. Time unknown.

Answer
Hello Laura
Wow is the first thing I must say to you - you really seem to have energies where you have had it tough for you....not only in finance but also it seems in the matters of the heart.  
Archangel Michael
"I am with you, giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine life purpose."
Additional Message: "I have come to you because you asked God for safety and protection, and because you asked about your life purpose. Since you are a light-worker, I am overseeing the fruition of your Divine life purpose. You have been a lightworker for a long time, and you have felt different from others, isolated at times. Be assured that you have never been alone, and that you never will be alone."

"When you feel pushed to make a change at work or at home, that may be my influence, encouraging you to make your life's purpose a high priority. I can rearrange your schedule and support you in other ways to make your path smooth and harmonious. Simply ask me, and it is done. I will also help you feel safe and comfortable during your life's changes."  He is aware that you have tried something about education but there seems to have been some obstacles or difficulties....

Denial likely comes when the reality seems painful. On the other hand, when you accept what lies before you, you lessen the chance for deception now and in the future, and you can gain a deeper awareness of the unlimited possibilities that are available to you. It is ironic that sometimes the full potential of your life can be seen only when your choices are limited.

What I am shown is that around Feb 4th there will be a chance of financial improvement.

Many Blessings  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp