Psychics/Career shift

Question

I am Joseph, DOB - 01/09/1987, Time – 18:12 Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. I have been shuttling jobs from one to another, hoping to find one that is suitable and interesting to me but nothing seems to suit me nor am I able to cope up or contain myself to an office cubicle. I feel so helpless.
      However, I have had a very active life as a musician, although not a professional as yet but I really wish to be one (of course, long way to go for that) as I love the creativity involved and the satisfaction it gives.
        The only upside which I see of continuing to be a corporate person is the financial security which again is what is making me not to get into music full time as it could be unpredictable/not steady.
         Do you think I should still take the plunge and switch over, am I suited for it?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Answer
Hello Joseph
I cannot give you personal opinion of whether you should take a plunge and switch over I can only give you the messages that come forth for you and hope that it helps you in some way....
Now I am risking doing this reading for you because you are actually shown that you are suited as a corporate person BUT you also show music in your life - the music stems more from not only who you are now but also who you were in the past it seems you had a passion for it then as you have now in the present life you are in.  
Consider careers in the following fields:

Business, departments, or projects requiring organization.

Printing, publishing, correspondence, editing, exploring, government, supervising, coaching, and general business and finance.

Real estate, property, selling, exchange, games, sports, athletic activities, archaeology, drama, music, intelligence service, hospitals and institutions.

Character analyzation, legal, history, writing, statistics, research, efficiency consultant.

these are what comes out for you in what you may or have the power to excel in.

It seems the month of December is full of things and opportunities that will come forth for you that is if you allow it to manifest.  

You have an opportunity to become more certain about your direction in life and the goals that you wish to pursue. Deep reflection on what you want to express to the world can bring answers, and although this usually is not a time to take action, decisions that you make now on objectives you want to achieve in the future can begin a process that unfolds on its own.  This shows to start happening around December 9.  

Message from Isaiah
"It's a good time to give birth to new ideas and situations in your life. I am watching over you, guiding you, and protecting you during these changes."
Additional Message: "You are ripe with new possibilities, and you feel an urgency to push into new territory. Beloved one, your new and exciting life changes are inevitable. There is no turning back! Instead of playing it safe, you decided to move forward. That is why I am with you right now, giving you the extra courage and comfort that you need."

"However, there is no need to rush. This is a time of incubation, where nature can allow everything to grow in its innate rhythm. Be assured that your life change will hatch at just the right moment! In the meantime, know that God and the angels are watching over you. You are safe and very loved. Congratulations on the birth of this new period of your life!"

Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp