Psychics/cheating

Question
Hi my name is charmaine and my dob is 27th of june 1982... my fiancees name is jenny and her birth date is 3rd of march 1981... ny question - is she cheating on me with her ex or anyone? I need to know as she has changed a little but we are figuring out our future and getting married! Thanks for your help

Answer
It did not look like she is cheating but it is good if you two will speak a bit more openly to each other as you are very sensitive and can have all kinds of ideas about her loyalty while she is completely not cheating and this is not a great thing to share if you want to marry each other , also if there is any problem there it is either yours or her mother and that is what cause that change. another thing that was hinted strongly in the tarot is the fertility in this relationship meaning it can happen that the two of you will have a child very soon unless you take strong caution to prevent it.  

Psychics

Inbal