Psychics/Controlling this Anxiety!

I know there's nothing stopping me from living my life, but I recently had an anxiety attack a month ago; I'm still dealing with it. How can I get this anxiety under control? I've been writing and deep breathing. What his wrong with me? Concentration isn't here? May have ADD, but idk some doctors are saying that. Thanks, Chloe 08.10.88

Anxiety can be very over whelming. I myself have suffered horrendous panic attacks for years.
I do feel you are doing good things to assist you but you have to drive it from where your true passions and relaxations come from. It might not be the things you are trying. Perhaps massage or a food item or even a good power walk or do some exercise ( releases calming endorphins).
It could be that you need medical help controlling it too, and if this is the case don't feel bad.  A lot of people need a doctors help to control this disorder.
Also look at what seems to trigger your panic. You have to try to find the route before you can solve it.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.