Psychics/crush question

Hello! I was wondering whether you can tell me whether or not this guy Matt in my chemistry class has a crush on me. I've been after him for almost a month and a half and one day he's sending me signals that he does and the next time I see him it's like I'm not even there. I feel like it's totally obvious that I'm into him so I'm not sure what to do. Does he like me or am I not gonna get anywhere? Thanks!

Hi, Brandy,

I don't see Matt as a prospect right now, for reasons that have to do with him and not you. He seems to have trouble focusing — he seems almost dazed at times. He also strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't really understand how his behavior impacts others. These things may change with time, but for now I think your attentions would be better directed elsewhere. You deserve better.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.