Psychics/crush question

Question
Hello! I was wondering whether you can tell me whether or not this guy Matt in my chemistry class has a crush on me. I've been after him for almost a month and a half and one day he's sending me signals that he does and the next time I see him it's like I'm not even there. I feel like it's totally obvious that I'm into him so I'm not sure what to do. Does he like me or am I not gonna get anywhere? Thanks!

Answer
Hi, Brandy,

I don't see Matt as a prospect right now, for reasons that have to do with him and not you. He seems to have trouble focusing — he seems almost dazed at times. He also strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't really understand how his behavior impacts others. These things may change with time, but for now I think your attentions would be better directed elsewhere. You deserve better.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe