Psychics/Death of 3 cats

This evening my cat was hit by a car and did not survive. I just realized, this is the third cat that I have had that died at about the same time (approx 7pm) on a Friday evening, and around the same time of year. One cat died of illness, another from old age, and tonight by car. Just curious if this is coincidence or if there is some explanation.

Thank you and best regards,

Oh, Nancy, I am so sorry to hear this.

It is interesting that you've now lost three at the same time of day, same day of the week, and same time of year . . . but to be honest, as I tune into the situation, I am not seeing any connection among the deaths or explanation of the timing.

I'm sorry I couldn't have been of more help, but please know that prayers and healing energy are coming your way.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.