Psychics/Death of 3 cats

Question
Hello,

This evening my cat was hit by a car and did not survive. I just realized, this is the third cat that I have had that died at about the same time (approx 7pm) on a Friday evening, and around the same time of year. One cat died of illness, another from old age, and tonight by car. Just curious if this is coincidence or if there is some explanation.

Thank you and best regards,
Nancy

Answer
Oh, Nancy, I am so sorry to hear this.

It is interesting that you've now lost three at the same time of day, same day of the week, and same time of year . . . but to be honest, as I tune into the situation, I am not seeing any connection among the deaths or explanation of the timing.

I'm sorry I couldn't have been of more help, but please know that prayers and healing energy are coming your way.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe