Psychics/my dog

I lost my dog Cookie in hurricane katrina in 2005 I dont know if she drowned or not but I really loved that dog. I considered her to be worth more to me than most human and it broke my heart to have to leave her but I had no choice. I was only 12 and there was nothing I could do but pray for her.

Joqaila, I'm sure the hurricane experience was horrific in everyway. I have lived through several natural disasters myself and lost my favourite dog in an earthquake in October 2005 - I can very easily sympathise with you. Cookie is fine, more fine than you can imagine standing in your physical shoes. Instead of praying for her I suggest you talk to her because although she is not physically present to you the conscious energy that Cookie is - is still present and available for you to tune into 24/7. The animals of our planet are much better at living and dying than we are. Most species come into existence knowing, for example, that they will be a food source for another species but they don't mind and come again and again for the evolution of their individual conscious being and that of their species. They have not trained themselves through the centuries to have any qualms about death. When Cookie died she did not mind at all, she understood that she was joining the larger part of who she is - and that larger part was not here in a physical form anyway. As hard as it is for us to understand, animals just don't mind dying because they understand that it is a moment of transition from physical to non physical existence - it's quite mundane for them even though it is a big drama for us. Cookie is with you - but from a non-physical perspective and anytime you remember, with love and joy, the physical time you shared then Cookie picks up on that and joins her thought with yours - always, no exceptions. She also wants you to enjoy the presence of animals in your life whenever you feel able to  - but always remember they will not join you in your distress at their dying because they know, with every fibre of their being, that the death process is an insignificant moment of transition - and they really don't care much about it. Living and dying and living and dying .... the animals embrace it all with joy, we humans don't seem to have done very well with either by contrast! Cookie is willing to help you understand the eternal nature of your own being - my sincere advice is to start talking to her and tune in and don't doubt yourself - follow your gut instinct.
Please accept my very best wishes, Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.