Psychics/Feeling rather stuck

Question
Hello there.
My name is Rachel. My birth date is August 16th 1992. My boyfriend's birth date is February 23 1991. We have a son together named Elijah born January 17th 2012. we have been together for nearly 3 years. I feel as if I am more of a burden for my boyfriend rather than someone he loves. He talks of marriage but treats me poorly. I wanted to know your insight on our relationship and where it is headed.

Thank You.

Answer
I wish people would think more when they decide to have a baby and be more practical understanding that baby is a helpless being that needs in most cases two parents and a function family at least for the first years of its life. the way numerology look this relationship was never good or working and so I wonder what made you think you can raise a child together. your bf is unrealistic being not able to keep loyal for long terms and very incapable of real love and devotion becuase of his home circumstances (never had stability there as well) , you are more emotional and intuitive which makes me wonder (again) how did you get yourself into this position and had a baby with him because for sure you noticed this relationship are disfuctional and the baby? well numerology wise he will grow into a house that demand perfection from him at all times what might cause him big time trouble in his own relationship later on in his life, and of course as you did not provide the names of your bf or this kid I could not check what the tarot are saying about your bf feelings if there are any. by the way him talking about marriage is also a very not practical or possible idea and I would suggest not to follow it, its enough you have a baby with him no need to tie yourself to him for long terms and cause more issue to both your life. I suggest than since I have no idea who is the bf that you will focus all your energy and attention on the baby and if the father is not taking part of his raising maybe its good time to unpack this bond and move to a better direction with someone else.

Psychics

Inbal