Psychics/Financial increase

Hello Inbal.

Sept. 4, 1972

I would like to find out why I am struggling financially. Things just are not going well at all. I keep trying to overcome this currently but am very confused with what is happening.

My main question is to find out how much longer will I struggle financially with money before I see an increase? Or when will things improve financially?

Thanks very much. Stacy

dear stacy
numerology wise you have just started a year that is not easy financialy and will take some effort to keep your finance in tact . this will numerology wise continue until your next birth date but the good news is that this year is perfect to get read of habits and people that are not serving you any longer and its time to get rid of. nmerology wise youa re a bit stubborn but some how also a multi tasker meaning you can find yourself doing several things at oncse what can distrube when trying to focus on one field only and enjoy complete succeess there
so first step would be to make better plan about spending the money you do have and focus it on your own needs first. numerology also suggest that sometimes you wil prefer your bio family upon everything else what can also cause you to spend most of yourmoney on others and than of course suffer from the lack of it
with tat comes the idea that this time everyone are struggling about their finance as the monitory system fail to function and is about to collapse completely
I hae shuffled the tarot about your financial condition and its future  and it seem that two obstacles are in your way your location and your working condition and you will have the chance to change both of them within the coming four months and overcome your difficulties, please also note that maybe what you see is a great misfortune is actually not so horrible and you are not all broken down and hopeless as you feel so keeping your spirit high is a good idea as well

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site