Psychics/First boyfriend name

Hello! My
Name is Maggie and I just would like to know What will be the first name (maybe even last if you could.) of my first boyfriend? Maybe if you could describe him too, if not just the name would be great. I really appreciate it.  Thanks for your time! My date of birth is feb. 2nd in case you need that :)

Hi, Maggie,

I'm not great with names, but I think the first name begins with J. He is tall, solid, and quiet . . . a good student with interests in math and/or science. The most important information I'm getting about him, though, is that this will be an opportunity to learn more about yourself and how you want to relate to others.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.