Psychics/First boyfriend name

Question
Hello! My
Name is Maggie and I just would like to know What will be the first name (maybe even last if you could.) of my first boyfriend? Maybe if you could describe him too, if not just the name would be great. I really appreciate it.  Thanks for your time! My date of birth is feb. 2nd in case you need that :)

Answer
Hi, Maggie,

I'm not great with names, but I think the first name begins with J. He is tall, solid, and quiet . . . a good student with interests in math and/or science. The most important information I'm getting about him, though, is that this will be an opportunity to learn more about yourself and how you want to relate to others.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe