Psychics/What Does the Future Hold

Question
I self-published (A Murder in Our Midst), and I am now seeking a literary agent who will help me to get published by a mainstream publisher. (1) Will I get a literary agent who will be successful in getting me published by a mainstream publisher?

Answer
Hello Billy
Got this from the pool.  You caught my attention because of the energy of "dramatic" I was actually drawn to that.  Usually I give the messages I receive and I hope it helps you in some way.

Answer to your question : Yes

Allow the abundance of cheer and optimism guide you.  

What I am told is that the year 2014 is the year for you. This is the year to find where you stand in life, and to be practical about it -- to pay attention to details.

This year demands a lot of work, not only to improve the present but also to build practical foundations for the future. Your diligence brings commensurate rewards. With good sense, you can meet all requirements and experience satisfactory gain.

Also make sure you read all fine prints in any transaction not sure if its a warning sounds like it to me but I will leave it as is and hopefully you will remember to always do that which I am sure you will.

Another message there will be a trip or some occasions where you will meet people with dramatic flair - poets - musicians or actors in this occasion you will find your heart skipping a beat a chance for a sense of loneliness to deplete and the chance for harmony.  2015 I see some type of new idea or contract.  

Hope this comes to manifest for you
Many Blessings  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp