Psychics/will it ever happen

My name is Stephanie date of birth is November 11 1986. Over the summer i was in a short relationship with a named Bairon his birthdate is August 18, 1990
The relationship was very complicated because he is cousins with my sons father, since my sons father has been out of jail he ignores all my messages and calls until the weekends when he drinks and then he calls me back to back all night and if I answer he tells me how he loves me so much and we can't be together because of my sons father and a few times i have gone to see him and everything is great but after he goes back to ignoring me.  My question to you is if Bairon and I will ever be together again, or will the fact that they are cousins always interfere with us ?

unfortunatelly no, there is no chances for you to have normal stable or long lasting relationship with Bairon and not only because of your sons father but his family will never allow it , more then that the guy is not so great with relationship to begin with and he suffer from very little connection with reality as it is, he is of no good for you and will not provide you with safety or loyalty or attention as you need to have.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site