Psychics/help

Question
hello my name is emilia born 3-16-1989 was hoping you maybe can help ive been having a really hard time understanding what path i should take ive been in relationship  for five years with marlon for 5 yrs an i suspect he may be seeing someone else if he is should i stay an try to work it out or leave an try to find true love else were?will i find love ?soon maybe? thank you for helping ive been kinda at a stand steal not knowing if i can trust marlon anymore.thank you for your time

Answer
Hello Emilia
I took this from the question pool - I usually offer messages I get and from what I am told this connection "was" suppose to be a strong one.  The bond was strong.  BUT it seems from your energies that you have been feeling this way on him seeing someone else for quite a few months and what will destroy this relation is exactly what is going on here for awhile already...mutual distrust and stubborn conflicts.  "mutual" being that he too has distrust upon you.  So if this can not be handled then perhaps it is time to move on for you will just finding yourself asking the same question again within a short time.  
I am shown that this is "can" be a long lasting committed relationship but that can only happen if you both resolve this issue of distrust and stubborn conflicts that creates negative vibes between you both.  
I cannot intercede and give you my personal opinion only what I am shown and it is up to you to take in the messages and put forth the next chapter or steps in your life path or destiny.  
What I do see though is that sooner or later or already passed you will become irritated by the increased fickleness and unreliability you have been feeling about Marlon. Open conflicts and periodic seperations...  So ask yourself do you want this to continue?  Do you really feel you want to work this out I think we both know the answer that because you are looking for the possibility of a new love a true love.
I am told "youthfulness" but I also hear laughter so since this is a FREE reading and I do not fully connect I am guessing this Marlon is older than you by atleast more than 5 years??? If you want the chance to cross a new love I am shown around November 4th and around the Christmas season of Dec. 27th around there being shown to me more than two opportunities may show that the path of a new love is there now it is up to you whether you want to put your foot on that path or work on what you already have.

Hope this message helps.
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp