Psychics/help me please

Question
QUESTION: I gave birth to my baby girl 3 months ago. Her biological father has refused to be in her life at all. We broke up before I knew I was pregnant. Things have been extremely hard the past year. I've been outcasted by my family and my mother even tried to take my baby away from me. I'm not allowed to take my baby anywhere, and have no say in her life, as my mother controls my life and hers. She wants me to raise her in her house.she can't seem to understand that I too want to get married and have my own life and family.she has stolen the joy of motherhood from me. I despise my life and the sadness is eating me alive.my date of birth is 15 september 1985. I've been seeing barry for about a year. His date of birth is 19 january 1988. It feels like the world is against us. Everything has been so hard. It never seems to get better for us. Its a lot to explain. Right now at this point we have nowhere to go to spend time together. The world has forced us to be apart, but we keep fighting to be together.he loves my baby like she's his own,but my mother won't let him see her and he's not allowed at our house.we are sad,but we have not given up.please give me guidance. Is there any hope for barry and me and my daughter to be happy and live together as a family? Thank you for your time xxx

ANSWER: Excuse me but if you do not reside in third world country where women has no rights upon their parents and or family decision I could not understand how can your mother take your baby away from you or limit your moves unless she took you to court and showed you are mentally not capable to care for your daughter and or dangerous to her in any way. and I think you need to take this matter to human rights organization that can give you legal help for free. as for you and barry there must be a reason why everyone against you at least according to them but he of course can always chose to marry you and take you and your daughter away from there . so there are many details in this story that are missing and I could not understand what is your question about it, is it about your relationship with Barry or taking your daughter away or having custody over your daughter ? which one is the question you wish me to find and more than that I need your name to answer any of those questions.

QUESTION: I'm sorry. I guess it does sound really confusing. I stated my question at the end of my rambling. It says: "Is there any hope for barry and me and my daughter to be happy and live together as a family? " So my question involves both barry and my daughter Lilou. My name is Odile :)
Thank you and my sincere apologies
Hugs and kisses xxx

Answer
according to the tarot there are chances that arise within three months time for you and Barry to change your location away from your mother, It was hard for me to see if Lilou will join you to this journey that is why I asked at first place if she is under your custody and you apply to your mother rules because you need her financial support of if your mother legally hold the custody over your daughter which can explain why you agree with her behavior. another thing that was said in the cards might has to do with your mother health and some issue with that which will be the cause of opening the door for you and Barry to move away. I have checked Barry intention and I am here to tell you that although he seem interested in you he too has some female in his life either mother or an elder other person that is causing an obstacle in his ability to be with you so he has to do some work on his behalf before he is ready to offer you his support and togetherness. either way if there is a chance for a good change the time frame for that will be up to three months away from now, and it is my advise of course that if you are legally capable you start within this time to seek solution as for what you will do for work to support your future relationship with your daughter and how you can get her away from your mother.

Psychics

Inbal