Psychics/im kind of lost in life...can you help me get back on track?

Hi Jude! I first would like to thank you for taking the time to read this question. it really means a lot to me. my name is Erin and i dont know if you need this, but just in case my birthday is 09/27/95.

to get to the point, i guess i am just lost. at everything. i turn one way and im off the track i need to be going. i turn the other way and it is literally the same thing. and this is with everything im dealing with. family, friends, "love", my future, my whole entire thinking is just so skewed. i feel as if im in a pitch black forest and i dont have a flashlight or a compass or a map. i try to find my way out but im just stumbling and tripping over branches and running into all these objects, not really getting anywhere. do you understand what im saying sort of? so i really want to get on the right track because i want to make things right and i want to fix my chaos of a life.

do i have a spirit guide? is there a way he/she could help me? im too afraid to meditate because i heard that it opens up portals of the spirit world and instead of my spirit guide, it could be a demon. could you connect with him or her somehow? if so that would be great. i dont know. just a little guidance would be helpful from anyone. thanks for your help :)

Hi Erin:

Thank you for your question.  I, too, felt as you did when i was your age.  It just seemed like nothing was happening, much less anything exciting, was happening in my life and it felt hopeless.  Now that I am older and have had time to see what God has done in my life and those around me, I know that isn't true.  The answer you can count on is in Jeremiah 29:11 :

:For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

What a wonderful promise--you can take it to the bank, Erin.  God has a plan for you.  It is important to pray (have a conversation with Him as you would a normal person) and be still and listen rather than rely on your on decision making promise.  If you do this, the Holy Spirit will guide you to making the right steps in your life.  

I would then suggest to find a God-centered church, if you dont already have one, and meet some friends your age.  Although some of them may seem not cool enough to you at first, these are exactly the friends you need.  you will find later that they will also be more loyal and better confidantes and companions than the so-called 'cool' people who aren't Christians.

Next, get a good devotional for young women or young people--just enough to start your day, read a chapter of the Bible in the morning--it will make all the difference.  God Bless.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.