My name is Lisa (1 September 1965). I had a dream about a man I dated a long time ago named Jess (dark complexion, black hair).  In the dream he wanted to cuddle and get close to me, but I wanted him to stay away from me. What was the dream trying to tell me?  His birthdate is in November 1948.
Thank you

Dream interpretations are not really the same as what I do , but I can tell you from what I know about them that a random person showing up in your dreams is usually a sign of either him or you missing him and wondering about you or it could very well be your inner conscious letting you know there is unfinished business with this person.
My guess from what you told me, he is longing for you or had you in his thoughts lately.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.