Psychics/job interview

Question
Lady Adreeanna,

I wrote to you a few months ago about job prospects. I'm a nurse practitioner looking for hospital employment. My DOB is 5/19/84. You mentioned you saw me in an ICU setting and receiving an offer towards the end of the fall.

I interviewed in August for an orthopedic/neurosurgical NP position. I had 2 rounds of interviews, and the response seemed really positive. I didn't hear anything from the recruiter, so I reached out to her a few weeks ago. She seemed positive, said she needed to reach out to the VP of nursing, and said she'd be in touch.

I haven't heard from her again. Do you see me getting this job? I'm actively looking for employment and feeling discouraged.

Thanks,
Heather

Answer
Hello Heather,
This one is really tough. I cannot see a certain answer.
There seems to be some conflict somewhere that is interfering
with a certain answer.
There are very strong positive sensations that I am getting,
but a small bit that is still uncertain.

At this point I would suggest you not put all your eggs in to this basket
but do not close the door on it either.

I still do see you settling in to a position by late fall, so
that is encouraging.
I wish I could be of more help, but I am actually quite
stymied as to why I cannot get a clearer vision.

Hope this helps in some small way

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna