My name is Kim Randall date of birth, 19th December 1955 sex male. My question is I have been unemployed for 5 months and unable to find a job so far.I plan in 2 weeks to try agency work with a company in my home town called Ambitions Personnel in a warehouse or factory, which is the only work in my town but not the best.I hope before the next 2 weeks I will find my ideal job. Is there a job soon or will I end up working for the agency.

Hi Kim
I can see you will have success with this agency. I don't quite know about the dream job coming from them but they will have you begin work in a company that pays well but unfortunately won't be able to hire you in a long term basis. They will let you go temporarily in a few months but from what I can see they will like you and call you back the minute that they have work for you.
From what I can see you will be good in finances from this job.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.