Psychics/LDR with Alex

Question
Hello. I recently broke up with my ex to be with my boyfriend Alex, who lives in Tennessee. I live in Ohio. We have known eachother for over a year now, and he recently asked me out on September 11 of this year. I was wondering, how long do you foresee our relationship lasting, and in the future, will he move to ohio to be with me, or will I end up moving to Tennessee to be with him? Can you tell me anything else you might foresee in regards to our relationship?

My complete birth date is 07/11/90. My birth month is in July. My astrological sign is Cancer.
My boyfriends birth date is 09/11/93. His birth month is in September. His astrological sign is Libra.

Thank You.

Answer
this relationship will not work for too long he is charming indeed but wont keep loyal especially not if you are not together and if any one will move direction the other it will be probably you toward him which I suggest wont be a good idea any way as this relationship will not last. sorry.

Psychics

Inbal