Psychics/life struggle

Question
Hi my dob is:12/8/83, I'm a single-mom, in school online, im trying to find work, but no transportation due to my car totalled, will I get another car or working from home?

Thx

Answer
Hi, Jamie — I'm thinking you'll get another car, probably from an unexpected source. It feels like someone is going to replace a vehicle and either give the "old" one to you or sell it to you for a very low price. The "someone" feels like a family friend or a person you used to work with who has always looked out for you. All blessings — Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe