Psychics/life struggle

Hi my dob is:12/8/83, I'm a single-mom, in school online, im trying to find work, but no transportation due to my car totalled, will I get another car or working from home?

Hi, Jamie — I'm thinking you'll get another car, probably from an unexpected source. It feels like someone is going to replace a vehicle and either give the "old" one to you or sell it to you for a very low price. The "someone" feels like a family friend or a person you used to work with who has always looked out for you. All blessings — Nancy

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.