Psychics/Long distance

Question
When will I finally meet my long distance lover? I am full of uncertainty and I think he is too, do you think we are ready for our first encounter?

Answer
Hi, Lillian,

It feels to me that you are both uneasy because making contact, getting acquainted via e-mail/phone and THEN meeting face to face is a bit new to both of you. You are both wondering who it is you're actually going to meet — if you do — and yet you already have this connection.

Your friend, I think, is especially afraid he will be disappointing to you in person. He seems like a shy person who lacks confidence in this area in his life — in others, he is much more self-assured. And, of course, the distance is a concern. The fact that it's likely to force the decision to end the relationship or make a life-altering move is especially troublesome for him — he doesn't always handle change well and would be second-guessing himself a lot.

I do see you meeting within the next couple of months, and there is a lot of sunshine around this meeting. That's a good indicator that your timing is right on and things are unfolding as they should.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe