Psychics/Long distance

When will I finally meet my long distance lover? I am full of uncertainty and I think he is too, do you think we are ready for our first encounter?

Hi, Lillian,

It feels to me that you are both uneasy because making contact, getting acquainted via e-mail/phone and THEN meeting face to face is a bit new to both of you. You are both wondering who it is you're actually going to meet — if you do — and yet you already have this connection.

Your friend, I think, is especially afraid he will be disappointing to you in person. He seems like a shy person who lacks confidence in this area in his life — in others, he is much more self-assured. And, of course, the distance is a concern. The fact that it's likely to force the decision to end the relationship or make a life-altering move is especially troublesome for him — he doesn't always handle change well and would be second-guessing himself a lot.

I do see you meeting within the next couple of months, and there is a lot of sunshine around this meeting. That's a good indicator that your timing is right on and things are unfolding as they should.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.