Psychics/Long distance love

Question
I'm head over heels In love with my boyfriend who is finishing up his last year of school 4 hours away. We've been having a long distance relationship. I just want to know if there is any real future with us. So far we have been making the best of this situation, but I fear that all this stress will be for nothing in the long run.

Answer
I think the relationship has potential to last, but a couple of things would have to change. Either you would have to move to where he is or vice versa after he finishes school. Otherwise, I can see one or both of you getting frustrated and/or resentful.

It also feels like he is being pulled in several directions at once — not unusual for one's last year of school, but it feels like there are some family dynamics as well. I sense someone has suggested to him that your relationship has no future — the long distance aspect is cited as the problem, but it feels like another difference between you is the real reason for their concern. So he will need to make some decisions on his own about what he wants his post-school life to look like. He does genuinely care for you and he wants to do right by you.

No relationship is for nothing in the long run . . . there is always something to gain and learn.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe