Psychics/long distance relationship

Question
Hello, I just got involved in a long distance relationship with a younger woman. She is 19 and I am 31.  Typically this would be a no-no to me, but the way we met, which was by pure chance makes me think something can come from this. My question is where we will be in say about 3 months?

Answer
Hi, Bradley,

When I tune into this young woman, I see a very good and sincere person. Her interests and priorities seem a bit scattered — she struggles with time management, fears failure in any area of her life, and is inclined to back away from trying something rather than risk doing it wrong. So she has a lot to sort out here: the age difference, which doesn't bother her in the least but will incur the disapproval of family and friends; the distance between you (again, time and priority management); and all the other stuff a 21st-century 19-year-old has to deal with in finding her way in the adult world.

I think there is strong potential for the relationship and chances are good that you will still be together and continuing to develop it in three months. There's a lot of free will involved, though. Some patience will be required of you, and you will need to decide how much you want to invest emotionally in the beginning. I can see you falling hard for her, and while trying to stop or slow that is like trying to stop a train, it will benefit both of you in the long run if you can give her plenty of room to work through the above issues.

Hope that makes sense and is helpful. All blessings to both of you — remember there is something to learn from any relationship, no matter how it goes.

Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe