Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
Hello, Me and my boyfriend were close friends for the past four years. We decided to date each other the summer we both graduated and have been dating for over a year since.Four months into the relationship he joined the military, went to boot camp, and is now across the world. I just wanted to know where you see our relationship going from here as I am pretty serious about us?

Thank you
Name: Briana Birth date: April 18th 1994
His Name: Deandre Birth date: October 19th 1993

Answer
the guy needs a mother not a gf and he is easy to be tempted, I doubt his ability to keep loyal via long time away and alone,. I suggest you start make serious plans only when he is out the military and close to you and in the meantime keep him only as a good friend. you too are too young to sit and wait for someone until they end their military service on your own and since it does not look like he thought of it when he decided to join the military and be so far its a good hint for you to understand he is not ready for serious commitment as well

Psychics

Inbal