Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

QUESTION: Max and I have been in a long distance relationship for 7 months now.  Max's birthday is February 17th 1993 and mine (Larissa) is October  11th 1994.  I would like to know when we will finally meet and be together.  Thank you!

ANSWER: have you ever met face to face?

QUESTION: No, Max and I have not yet met face to face.  We met online and talk on Skype using video chat.  I find that I miss him more and more each day,  I would like some peace of mind, and maybe knowing if/when we will finally be together will help put me at some ease.  Thanks again!

please hold on to your expactation because the way cards are looking it is not sure Max is being loyal to you completely as you are ready to be toward him, there was clear evidence in the cards that he has some other female in his life and so I would hate to feel that you whom it takes ages to forget and move on will fall for someone who is not ready to honor that on his side and so much for planing to meet one day and have happily ever after ending. how about you decide to be good friends for now until you are able to get closer geographically and see if you really fit for this happily ever after and if he is ready for real commitment as I am not sure he will ever be.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site