Psychics/Long distance relationship

I just want to know what the future might hold for me and my boyfriend? My birth 14/11/1991

I am sorry to say it looks like you are headed into some very difficult times. What I am sensing is a lot of confusion right now. It feels like your boyfriend is being unclear with how he feels and what he is thinking and he's not giving you enough to know what to do . This will continue on and if things don't improve I do not feel your relationship will last into the new year.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.